TRAVEL

May 17, 2017

Boston

Boston, Massachusetts.

When some of my family was in town a few weeks ago we took an afternoon trip into Boston to stroll around and see the city. We didn’t really plan anything in advance but we knew my uncle wanted to see Fenway Park – everything else was just exploration.
The side streets, the old charm of the buildings, the sweet flower shops, and the lady holding her indoor cat on her stoop so it could search for birds…it was just a super cute city. This was my first time really stepping into Boston (I don’t count the airport, even though I’ve been there a ton of times!) and I was so happy I finally made it happen.

There are many hide-away restaurants, shops and businesses tucked into corners that are just waiting to be explored and I hope to go back again some day to visit a few places (there is a gorgeous indoor garden that I would love to see!) hand-in-hand with my husband. It’s all about finding those small moments in our day to day to notice all of the pretty that surrounds us no matter where we live right? So three cheers to Boston, you’re beautiful!

1. Lacey

May 17th, 2017 at 5:34 pm

SO. MUCH. BRICK. I’m in love! Boston looks so cool! Also, I truly know nothing about sports… when you mentioned your uncle HAD to go to Fenway Park, I thought, “Oh, how nice! He must really like the outdoors if he insisted on visiting a park.” LOL.

2. Kate

May 18th, 2017 at 1:34 pm

I eat it up anytime someone posts about Boston! I lived there and in Cambridge for 3 years and I miss it so so so much. Definitely one of the top 3 places I’ve lived and loved. Beautiful pictures of a beloved town!

3. Victoria

May 18th, 2017 at 9:54 pm

You captured the city SO WELL!!!! <3

Where is this indoor garden and how did I not know about it?!?!?

Also..I always tell people, park your car and WALK the streets. You may only get a small portion of the city that way, but Boston is one that just DESERVES it.

I can't wait for your next trip!

4. amurray

May 19th, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Aw shucks, thank you. 🙂
    It was a great city to walk around! We totally parked and walked around the city!
    I’m totally spacing on the name of the garden!!

5. kiki

May 19th, 2017 at 3:32 am

Soooooo pretty! I’ve always wanted to visit Boston (and someone actually recommended I go someday) because of all of the brick and stone streets/walkways. Your photos make me want to see more!

And also–that top! SO cute!

6. amurray

May 19th, 2017 at 12:47 pm

It is SO PRETTY there – very fun to walk around and see all of the places!
    And thank you! I really like it. 🙂

7. Jess

May 21st, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Ugh! I want to go there so bad! I think I’ll just pick up everything and move tomorrow. 😉 Love the photos!

8. amurray

May 23rd, 2017 at 7:36 pm

hey girl heyyyy come on up to the north east 😉